How do I contact a seller?
- Visit a dress listing page
- Click the Contact Seller button
- Complete the form, enter your message and press Send
- Your message will be be delivered within 2 hours
When contacting a seller, avoid including contact details such as email addresses or phone numbers. All initial communication must be made through Still White and including external contact methods may result in your message being blocked.
Active sellers should respond quickly, however that is not always the case. If you don't hear back from a seller, we recommend waiting 48 hours before sending a follow up message. If you don't hear back for a further 48 hours, you may contact Still White support and we'll chase them up for you. We are not able to release sellers private contact details.
To help determine how likely you are to get a quick response, we publish the following statistics about each seller (where available).
- Response time: How long the seller typically takes to respond to a buyer
- Response rate: How often a seller responded to a buyers enquiry
- Last activity: When the seller was last seen on Still White
These statistics should give an accurate indication of how active a seller is. Once these numbers drop below certain levels, the listing may be removed.
Still White uses state of the art spam & abuse protection powered by Google reCaptcha. You may be asked to click an I'm not a robot checkbox to send your message.
If you don't see box below when sending a message, and receive a reCaptcha error message, please try using a different browser. If the issue persists, Google may be blocked at your location.