When do I receive payment?

I have sold my dress and the buyer paid by paypal. It has gone to the USA and is due to be delivered today.
Paypal still says payment on hold, I have updated shipping etc but wondered when the funds will clear?

6 Responses

I think you will have to contact paypal directly about it. They froze my account as well and wanted me to provide shipping info etc. I have done that now but it has not yet been unfrozen...

Hi Elissa, paypal have also put my payment on jold and won’t release funds until I have shipped the dress. Did you receive your funds? I,m just concerned this may be a scam!

Hi Elissa, paypal have also put my payment on jold and won’t release funds until I have shipped the dress. Did you receive your funds? I,m just concerned this may be a scam!

Hey Claire, Once payment in your chat is marked as complete you as the seller have 4 business days to send off the dress. PayPal may hold your funds for up to 21 days if your account is new or you don't have sufficient transaction history, this is completely normal. There should be more information about the actual date in the transaction details page in PayPal.

Please ask the buyer if there is an option in her PayPal account to confirm the purchase went smoothly, and the funds may be released quicker.

Hey Nicola, PayPal may hold your funds for up to 21 days if your account is new or you don't have sufficient transaction history. There should be more information about the actual date in the transaction details page in PayPal.

Please ask the buyer if there is an option in her PayPal account to confirm the purchase went smoothly, and the funds may be released quicker.

Will check, thanks

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
The site was by far the easily and cleanest way to sell! so easy with calculate shipping and the Buy Now button!
More
seller
Stephanie, Austin
1 week ago
Stillwhite.com is easy to use, as well as professional, well-thought-out, and aesthetically pleasing. From the posting to the sale of my wedding dress, I was completely satisfied with the service they offered.
More
seller
Morgan, Cobb
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.uk