All my designer gowns are reduced to $200!! Reduced for quick sale!!

I have 6 designer gowns that have been reduced to $200 each!

Some are brand new never been worn or altered. In excellent condition and waiting for a new home.

Message me if you are interested as I would love these beautiful gowns to be worn by somene

Stephanie xx

12 Responses

Hey! Would be interested in seeing them. :)

HI Stephanie, I'd love to see your gowns :)

Thanks guys, just click on my name highlighted in blue and it should show you the gowns I have for sale :)

Thanks! I think they are all a little small for me (

No worries :) Yeah the size range I have is 6-12. Good luck finding something :)

I'd love to see them please

Pressing on your name only leads to this discussion?

Hi Kahlia if you click on my name and scroll to the bottom of the page you can see all the dresses I have.

Otherwise here is a link to one of them and then the rest will be underneath it.

www.stillwhite.co.uk/70139-enzoani

Would like to see them, looking for size 8- beach wedding in Jan

Hi Sharon if you click on this link and then scroll to the bottom you will be able to see the dresses I have :)

www.stillwhite.co.uk/70139-enzoani

In the US? I am interested! :D

Hi Maria I am based in Australia but can post to the US at your expense :)

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Andrea, the seller was Amazing. She made the whole process easy and actually got my dress to me sooner than expected. I love love love my dress and can’t wait to stun my guests. I also thought it was sweet that she left a little note with the dress congratulating me on my special day.
More
buyer
Pati, Grandview
2 weeks ago
Although it took a while to get any interest in the dress once I did it was very simple to communicate through the website to sell the dress. Better than any other site inadvertently tried.
More
seller
Kellie, Carshalton
2 days ago