Shipping

Everytime that i message a seller about a dress,
When i ask them to calculate shipping, they promise me they’ll get back to me, but i don't hear from them again.
I feel like i’m never going to get my Wedding Dress at this rate!

3 Responses

Hey Claire,

We are sorry to hear that your sellers are not being very responsive back to you in regards of shipping. I can assure you most seller's on Stillwhite are very genuine and looking for a good home for their dress.

Please send our customer service team: www.stillwhite.co.uk/help/contact an email with the URL's of the listings the sellers are not responding to you and we will reach out to them on your behalf.

Hi! As a seller, I think it would be helpful if there were thorough information available on how to offer shipping rates. I know it's up to the seller to ship, but even within the same country (U.S. to U.S.), it'd be great if there was a shipping section to at least give steps on how to get shipping rates, average ranges for shipping costs, examples of what other sellers have done. I have an interested buyer in the last 24 hours and I've spent an hour searching the forum and stillwhite site for info on how to quote shipping costs, but still am not clear.

Hey Lauren, Thanks for your response.

The choice of carrier is always up to the seller as you are the one shipping the dress. We have the click "Calculate Shipping" at the bottom of your conversation within the chat with your buyer which shows you the best-recommended carrier services based on both your location and your buyers. Through this link you can click on the carrier you are interested in using and it will take you straight to their calculate shipping page for you to get a quote with their shipping rates and fees. As we are not shipping experts this is why we link you directly to the carrier of your choosing's quote page for you to get all the information directly from them without confusion. We also have our blog topics here on how to help you ship a dress:
www.stillwhite.co.uk/blog/cost-to-ship-a-wedding-dress
www.stillwhite.co.uk/blog/how-to-ship-a-wedding-dress

I will also pass on your feedback about having more information about what previous sellers have done/advice onto our team.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Took a long time to sell however the website makes the process super easy!
More
seller
Alice, Brisbane
1 week ago
Easy to use website and great search functionality, made it so easy to find the dress I was after!
More
buyer
Kate, London
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.uk