Selling Info

Is there another way to receive payment on a dress other than paypal? They have been having issues and my buyer has been unable to send a payment and I have been unable to send her an invoice.

3 Responses

Hey Melanie,

Stillwhite prefers PayPal due to their Protection Policies: www.stillwhite.co.uk/guarantee which is why we have it integrated into our chat system, however if Paypal continues to not be working for you and your buyer you may investigate using an alternative safe payment system such as www.escrow.com although stillwhite doesn't integrate with them.

Technically you can use any payment you are comfortable with, but it's highly recommended to use one with some type of buyer protection.

My buyer and I are having the same issue, were you able to resolve it with PayPal?

We continued to have issues so my buyer and I ended up using a different pay method. We used googlepay.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Nice user interface, it was easy to filter and find what I like. One thing that would be nice if payment support was integrated to the site. Overall pleased with my experience and would happily recommend to others.
More
buyer
Dami, Aberdeen
4 weeks ago
Great service good updates and prompt promotions. Thank you
More
seller
Sadie, Winchester
6 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.uk