Buyer/seller ratings

Is there any way to know if they buyer you are trying to buy from has had successful transactions? Im scared of scammers!

2 Responses

Hi Samantha, As most brides only sell one wedding dress we are unable to check their previous selling success rates, we can however look into their account on your behalf to see if anything is suspicious and advise you on the outcome via our customer service team.

I have looked into your account and see that you have just purchased from a bridal store we have here on Stillwhite. Congratulations on finding your dream dress! I have looked into that bridal store and can see that they have sold a few dresses on Stillwhite and all their sales have been successful so far.

For more information on how to stay safe please visit our help topics here:
www.stillwhite.co.uk/help/basic-safety-buying-tips
www.stillwhite.co.uk/guarantee

Thank you!

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Found the website really easy to use and platform to communicate with people easy. Thanks! I'm glad the dress has gone to someone who will appreciate and love it as much as I did!
More
seller
Melissa, Point Cook
2 weeks ago
What a great service. Made so simple. The website is brilliant and I appreciated the ability to see views in a bar chart. I reduced the price as I was able to see other dresses on your site that were similar.
More
seller
Angelique, Bath
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.uk