Unable to log into PayPal through Stillwhite’s

Hi :) I am trying to purchase a dress and I get an error when trying to log into PayPal. I can log into PayPal directly, but through here it’s not working, I put in my username and password then I get ‘sorry we are unable to process this request currently - has anyone had this issue?

2 Responses

Hi Ana

This error message may occur when PayPal temporarily flags a transaction as it is unusually large, or one of the PayPal accounts are relatively new. Please try waiting several hours (up to 12) before trying again.

It's possible to contact PayPal directly to allow the payment through instantly.

If you continue to have issues, please ask the seller to send you a payment request directly from within their PayPal account. The same level of buyer protection still applies.

Thanks Bruno, great help :)

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
This is an amazing website for brides who want to save a little cash on their favourite designers! Unlike other second-hand websites the selection of premium designers was impressive and I felt sure that sellers could be trusted. My experience was probably unusual in that although I’m in the UK and seller is in Australia, she happened to live around the corner from my cousin who was able to pop round and view the dress before I paid for it. This helped give me peace of mind, but even without that the seller was transparent, offered lots of photos of the dress and answered all my questions quickly. I’m now waiting for my dress to arrive and I’m so excited to see it! I have already recommended Still White to other friends getting married. Let’s hope they also find their dream dress like I did!
More
buyer
Rosie, Brighton
2 weeks ago
Excellent! So happy I have my dress and at a fraction of the new cost
More
buyer
Kellie, Reading
4 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.co.uk