How to get dress listed on the home page?

Hi Still White,

I was wondering how to get my dress as one of the featured ones on the home page? I have uploaded 7 high resolution photos and was hoping one might be suitable.

6 Responses

Hi Monica

The dresses featured on the homepage scroll are all hand selected by the editorial team. They need to meet the size specifications as you said, be high resolution and landscape orientation.

Guess who is now on the homepage!

Great, thanks Ingrid :)

Hi Ingrid

I was wondering also how to get on the homepage? I've had my dress listed for awhile but no interest as yet.

Thanks,
Kate

Hi Kate

In your account dashboard, click the Homepage Gallery checkbox under Seller tools to have your dress displayed on the homepage for 7 days.

Regards
Bruno

Hi Bruno,

I have a hi res, landscape photo included in my listing and the Homepage Gallery is checked under Seller Tools. I've only caught on to what this is now, 6 days in to my listing - is there still a chance it will make the homepage?

With thanks,

Dana

Hi Dana

During a Homepage Gallery promotion, your dress is displayed on the homepage under the Featured tab. Your Premium listing was displayed on the homepage for 7 days.

This forum topic was originally about the dresses appearing at the very top scrolling banner on the homepage. This is not a paid promotion area.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.