Seller protection

There is a lot of info about buyers protection. But as a seller I am just as concerned that I dont get scammed or fraudulent behavior. What does still white do to protect my sale? I have heard of people hacking into paypal and there being issues with payments. I want to make sure my sale isnt scammed.

1 Response

Hi Allison

Sellers are protected through PayPal's Seller Protection prgram. The following is directly from the PayPal website:

---

If your buyer files a reversal, claim or chargeback against you due to unauthorised transactions or for items not received, PayPal will reimburse the full amount of your eligible transaction and waive the chargeback fee if applicable.

PayPal Seller Protection is provided to our sellers with no additional signup or cost. Your eligible transactions are safeguarded with Seller Protection when your buyer raises claims, chargebacks or reversals for the following problems:

- Unauthorised transaction: Buyer claims that they didn’t authorise the purchase, they didn’t make the purchase, or they were victims of identity or credit card theft.
- Item not received: Buyer claims to have never received the goods they purchased.

---

Regards
Bruno

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Megan was so helpful! The site easy to use! What a wonderful way to find a dress for the right price!
More
buyer
Jodi,
2 weeks ago
I felt safe, secure and the site was easy to navigate. My dress is an absolute stunner! Would recommend to anyone.
More
buyer
Emma, Brisbane
4 weeks ago